They Need Your Prayers
Please notify the pastorate (310) 532-2342, should you or anyone becomes ill or hospitalized. If you want your name added or removed from this page or the bulletin; please contact Pastor Whaley. Thank you!
Please Pray For.....
- Keep in prayer, Deacon Don Walton and family in your prayers. Deacon Walton is home from the hospital facing a medical challenge. But let us believe God for His help and healing, for God is able is having a medical problem.
- Keep in prayer, Sister Michelle Randolph and family. Her sister Adrienne, passed away on Sunday, April 2, 2017. Let's believe God for His help and comfort for this entire family, for our God is able!
- Please keep Deaconess Callie McKinney and family in your prayers. Deaconess McKinney is facing a serious medical challenge. For our God is able.
- Let's believe God for His help and healing, for our God is able! Please keep Minister Shirley Perkins and family in your prayers. She was recently hospitalized and now she is home, Praise God for His Faithfulness!
- Keep in prayer, Sister Denise Bailey's brother Ronald Jackson. Let's believe God for His help and healing, and His salvation and deliverance for this dear man. For our God is able!
- Keep in prayer Deaconess Linda Whaley who is dealing with a medical challenge.
- Keep in prayer, Minister Christine Blackmon.
- Keep in prayer Minister Lem Cohen and family.
- Please keep in prayer, Minister Joe William's mother, Mother Payne, who had a recent fall.
- Keep in prayer, Sister Denise Bailey who has some medical challenges.
- Keep in prayer Mother Deaconess Ruth Jackson, she has a new address at her Boarding Care Home, visiting hours are 10 am - 6 pm. At this time, there is no telephone to call her. For more information, please contact the church or Pastor John.
- Keep in prayer Deaconess Callie McKinney and Family..
- Keep in prayer Brother John Bennett.
- Keep Brother Dave Toler, Sr. and his family in prayer. He is recovering from a surgical procedure for a recent injury.
- Keep in prayer Mother/Deaconess Marie Johnson. She is at home and is doing better.
- Keep Henry Randle, Rose Randle's husband in prayer. He is in a care facility.
- Keep in prayer Sister Marie Randall and family.
- Keep in prayer Sister Glenelle Marshall and family.
- Keep Deaconess Joanna Bailey and family in prayer.
- Keep Deaconess Eardell Harrison and family in prayer.
- Keep Sister Denise Bailey and family in prayer.
- Keep Sister Faizah Toler and family in prayer.
- Keep in prayer the Walton Family.
- Keep Sister Denise Cohen and family in your prayers.
- Keep in prayer Sister Ruby Friends. Cards of encouragement can be sent to her new address. For more information, please contact the church or Pastor John.
- Keep Lorraine Wilson in your prayers. She is the mother of Annie Cooper that recently passed.
- Keep Michelle Randolph in your prayers. She is facing some medical challenges.
If you would like to send a card of Condolences, of Encouragement, of Get Well, and need mailing addresses or additional contact information, please contact the church office at 310-532-2342. Thank you!
- For the many Christians and non-Christians around the Middle East, who are being persecuted by the Islamic State of Iraq (ISIS), or ISI, a large jihadist group who wants to establish a world wide Caliphate by force and domination.
- Pray for the cities where unrest, frustration and evil is affecting people's daily lives.
- Please pray for the Salvation and Deliverance of those you know, Family, Friends, Coworkers, Classmates, Neighbors, and others who are caught up in the LGBT lifestyle.
Meriam Yahya Ibrahim and her children arrived with Lapo Pistelli, Italy's Vice Minister for Foreign Affairs, Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi and Foreign Affairs Minister Ferica Mogherini after landing at Ciampino Airport in Rome on July 24, 2014. Meriam Ibrahim, the Sudanese woman who was spared a death sentence for converting from Islam to Christianity and then barred from leaving Sudan, flew into Rome on Thursday. To God be the Glory!